1. No bashing other team members, actors, characters, etc. Everyone's here to have fun and if you have any complaints just come to one of us or your team mods.
2. You must participate in at least one challenge every week. Everyone's encouraged to participate as much as possible, even if you don't think you can win - participation points are key!
3. Please remember to join both the main comm and
your team comm. If you do not, you will not be able to participate!
4. Have fun <3TEAM RULES
1. If you want to leave the community, write me or sourpony
a PM and another PM to the leader of your team.
2. If you want to change teams, PM me or sourpony
and your team leader with the reasons.
3. You can change teams only once, so choose wisely.
4. Most of the challenges require participation from the members and not the team as a whole but there might be some which require exactly that, so be good to your team and they'll be good to you.
5. When you participate in a challenge, don't forget to add your team's name, so we could award you the points. Even if we know what team you're on, that doesn't mean we're going to give you the points because it wouldn't be fair to everyone else.POINT RULES
1. Every challenge/task gives certain amount of points for participation, which will most likely be 10 points.
2. For the winners there are bonus points determined by the difficulty of the challenge.
3. Points are allocated after the challenge/task is over, so don't ask why the points of your team haven't changed if the challenge is still on.OTHER RULES
You can ask your questions to this post if you have any. All comments are screened.
If you want to go on hiatus, drop me or sourpony
a line here.
If you want to host an activity or have an idea for one, write your suggestion here.
If you want to affiliate with this community, write a comment here
As the maintainer/creator sourpony
and I will remain impartial - from time to time we may participate to help out the losing team if need be but for the most part we will remain impartial.